PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines - New/Relevant info
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2015, 15:31
Tekor Bali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, if this situation you are telling corresponds to reality, then it is really hard to live in HKA.
But from my info, the average salary of a FO on A320 should be around 7000 Euros per month, is it true?
I ask you, for those who know the cost of apartments in KH, are you unable to live there with this money? That is not a polemic, I ask for info, I am not informed about this topic.
Rather I'd like you remind what is the quality of life for instance in executive in Europe: very low salary, around 1200 euro month, no private life, crazy roster (you should be on duty 10 days but you will extend one week more), ftl..mmm no comment. Maybe someone would like to try to change this path moving somewhere, maybe HKA could be the only opportunity. But of course, if the situation in HKA was really so horrible, you could try and then...nobody will put a gun on your head to remain there, you can give up with this lifestyle and jobdream, back to normal life, family and friends, and bye bye to the aviation market.
At least, you tried it.