PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest EK Mngmt Departure Announced
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2015, 14:27
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Harry and Bymon, I also find it disappointing in equal measure when I see and hear fellow professionals bemoan the fact that the industry has lost its way due to this that or the other, when in fact they themselves bear huge responsibility, the downward trend is due to them not having the ability either through ignorance, a basic lack of intelligence, or most likely a selective and expedient attitude to what "they" find important or unimportant. I learned a long long time ago that a punitive and dictatorial attitude/culture that is imposed on people works well, initially, but sooner rather than later it has the effect of creating far more rebels who through their own personal acts of rebellion undermine and reverse any positive aspects that were envisaged by those who would impose said measures, so much so does this continue, that the more draconian the rules, the worse the situation becomes. Sound familiar? please however feel free to live with your beautifully pressed uniforms, lacking caffeine and a good robust bag to carry your essentials in, safe I am sure in the knowledge that your path is the only true path to follow.
You guys just don't get it, despite things being in plain sight.
Bymonek I impress my FO's by treating them as adults, what about you?

Last edited by Monarch Man; 3rd Nov 2015 at 16:53. Reason: Spellink