PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Bombardier 2015
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2015, 10:06
avicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your biggest worry should be whether Spice will select 50 candidates as advertised, or whether they will fall back on their word like they did with their last exam and take a smaller number.

Keep in mind there are 7000 CPL holders who are unemployed in India. Even if you take a conservative figure of 4000 that will apply, they will do so in the hope that there is a some chance of getting selected, albeit a slim one. (1 in 80)

Now imagine if they were to select only 10 candidates. That reduces your chance from 1 in 80 to 1 in 400. When the odds are stacked heavily against you, there will be fewer people willing to take the gamble and apply after paying 35000 plus expenses for the test.

THis is why it becomes extremely important for Spice to stick to their advertisement and select the number of candidates as advertised.

I am one of those candidates who appeared for 2014 thinking I was in for a fair chance. But was duped to know later on that they had reduced the number of candidates they were selecting, thereby decreasing my chances. Had I known that earlier I would not have applied for their paid test.