PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Nov 2015, 07:59
VDK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received the 23rd of July a mail from CAE requesting me to resubmit for TR 737 and choose 3 bases. I made it and when i submitted i got the message " thank you your application has been successfully submitted" until this no problem. But one or two days after i received a mail from CAE telling that people submitted between 23rd and 28th will be unsuccessfull and had to submit again. I tried to resubmit but it was impossible and got the message " you Already have submitted and Record in database" ( something like that) so i didn't understand the mail because i couldn't submit again as requested. I tried several Time after in august without success... And the 24th october in connecting to my account i saw a Line with " edit TR-00000010 07/27/2015 11:38 pm "
So at this Time i understood my error, i applied too earlier before the 28th... I decided to resubmit and got the message " thank you your application has been successfully submited "...
I flew the 30th october so i wanted to update this information and when i click on submit i got again the message " thank you your application has been successfully submitted"..then i can update information...

So my question do you think i am well Record in the database now? Someone in the same case? Or do you have any advice? I am patient but i just want to be sure that now everything is good...
Thank you in advance for your help answers and advice.