PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delivery of executive jet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2015, 01:55
Azhiwen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delivery of executive jet

Hi guys,

I am working in a company located in Singapore and we are working on a project that involves the purchase and delivery of a Falcon 10 from the USA (California) to Singapore. I understand from the broker we are getting the aircraft from that the planes are usually delivered by someone flying the plane over to Singapore. Now I have several questions here:

1) Can someone advise me whom I can contact or which company does this sort of delivery? Supplying of pilot, planning of route, landing clearances etc.
2) What sort of costs are we looking at for a travel of such distance between the USA and Singapore.
3) The aircraft is to be delivered in-land as a display and teaching tool at one of the educational institutes. How are planes usually delivered inland? Are the wings removed and delivered via low loader? Are there recommended companies that carry out such disassembly/assembly of the aircraft?
4) What are some of the plus and minus points that I should consider for this method of delivery.
5) Are there any other key points that I have left out.

Alternatively, could the Falcon 10 be delivered via sea freight? We remove the wings, horizontal and vertical stabilizers and ship them using shipping containers. Is this idea feasible? If this is feasible, who can we contact to help disassemble the aircraft for shipment and put them together again at our customer's place?

Any answers and corrections are welcomed.

TIA.