PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And it's leaked
Thread: And it's leaked
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2015, 06:37
Samsonite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It does look like Pakistan!! Well so much for being innovators in the industry we do just try and accomplish everything the cheapest way possible.
Funny when I read the financial results in Sept and the directors said they were disappointed with their front end loading I said what!!!! Really,, all flight and cabin crew have been telling you how bad our FOOD quality is and never enough so your full fare pass in Business class don't get their choice. How many times have people complained to me about that while I wait for the toilet!! Oh then the wine where a pax tells me he wouldn't give that to a friend , or the entertainment which feels like a B movie showcase!!! Or how about most long haul will do a la carte service for Business class but with us you have to have breaky at 7 at night because we say so!!!
Time to start innovating again because your bean counters are bleeding this place dry!!! We were known for service and quality which is gone and you are now losing all the front end traffic. We use to fill F and J class first then Y but now our bean counters have created the opposite!!