PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Autumn 2014
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2015, 19:23
Skystar02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

I will tell you my experience with Jet2 and my opinion.

I applied, I filled up their forms and submitted all documents they required. After that, I did the ridiculous psico test. After a month I recieved the "now famous" mail telling me that in four weeks I would get an answer from them. Time passed, and finally almost eight weeks later, I got an email from jet2 telling me they decided not to continue to the next step with my application. Maybe those stupid tests were not so ridiculous... or perhaps my profile didn't match, or who knows... My flight experience is more than 4000 hours, near 3000 of medium jet and some other from heavy turboprop. All as a First officer.

In my opinion they should explain better (or some) what they are really looking for. They want you to apply, to spend too much time in front of the computer filling up their forms and subimitting documents etc, but they don't say a about what they really want or how the process is. They should consider your life and what means to accept a new job, in case they say yes.

I apologise for my languange buy I had a bad week...

Good luck to those who are accepted and accept the job. Maybe you can show some light for future candidates.