PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And it's leaked
Thread: And it's leaked
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2015, 15:02
Soul planet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woah! How many "dislikes" on Youtube already?!
Lets look at some comments (disclaimer and source: youtube)

Adam Hamada -
Quite possibly the worst and blandest livery in Asia. If this livery represents "everything we're about" then clearly it's not much. What has happened to you Cathay? This livery is a disgrace to the Cathay name. Now that's a livery I do NOT look forward to seeing on the A350.

TheAudiR8Fan
this is a disappointing livery for us CX fans and loyalists, and now with the talks of 10 abreast in economy on the 77W, the company is going to loose many loyal customers if it goes down this steep slope. CX was always my first choice to fly if I could, but that position won't last long if this is the new direction the company is going, don't compete with low level north american airlines, it's pathetic, compete with SQ and offer your customers a good experience

Will Miyazaki
Cut the cost of catering, tweaked Marco Polo club status rules, and now this dull livery. Congrats Cathay, you do look like a LCC.

DocDamage2Pro
First of all this livery is not a original design it is a modified version of the Early 2000's livery of PIA (Pakistan International Airline) and secondly it is too plane and very uncreative.

Hmm... what do you think? Agree to them?