PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson recruitment.
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2015, 16:31
Aerofoil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having been stood in the crew room with and having flown with members of the recruitment team recently I'm aware that people who spelt the company name wrong left the reader in a bit of disbelief and I quote 'if they can't be bothered to spell the name correctly how can they be taken seriously'. So by pointing this out I was simply trying to help you dodge a potential negative before you have even got to the assessment day. I'm guilty of making spelling errors, I do it all the time but I already work for Thomson and I'm not the one attempting to get a job here. So you could choose to take heed of people's advice or you could continue to attempt to cast judgement on your potential future colleagues crm skills instead. The company and the recruitment team have spent a lot of time and effort on the assessment days and all the guys/girls running it are great people to be working with...wouldn't it be fair to expect the same effort is made in return and at least get the companys name right?

Last edited by Aerofoil; 31st Oct 2015 at 19:48.