PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USA 3000 Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2003, 13:48
av8boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is one of those things that makes this so darned entertaining...

It APPEARS to me that:

--The USA 3000 (Brendan Airways LLC) airframes are all US registered. I don't know that any of them have a German flag on them. Rather, I think they all have US flags near the N number.

--The A32X airframes with the German flag (well, not ALL A32X with German flags, of course...) are Ryan Int'l aircraft leased from Aero Lloyd and flown under Funjet Vacations and Trans Global livery (with the only difference being the words "Trans Global" appearing in place of "Funjet Vactaions" under the first 10 or 12 windows on each side... are those things magnetic stick-ons? The Aero Lloyd logos on the tail and engines remain, but where the aircraft said "Aero Lloyd" on the side, it now says "Funjet Vacations" or "Trans Global") whereas the Ryan/Trans Global airframes with British registration are, I believe, JMC Air. Was that a run-on sentence just then?

--From what I've seen:
------The US-registered, USA 3000/Brendan Airways aircraft have a US flag painted AFT of the registration number;
------The German-registered Aero Lloyd/Ryan/Funjet/Trans Global aircraft have German flags painted FORWARD of the registration number; and,
-------The British registered Ryan/Trans Global/JMC Air aircraft don't have flags.

Standard disclaimers... don't know for sure/based on observationand speculation/my opinion, etc.

Isn't Trans Global the airline Capt. Vernon Demerest used to fly for?

Dave