PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2015, 09:23
AirGuru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VY's PMI service for next March has gone on-sale, although it only currently appears to be bookable for Easter ! I'm sure this will be expanded sometime soon.

I wonder what BE have in store for CWL operations when they release their Summer 2016 schedule ? If the current routes are making money on the E195's, then they may well bring in another one of the retired from service E195's to further enhance frequencies, for example a mid-afternoon-late afternoon EDI service for example.

For prospects for 2016, things are certainly looking good with VY's further expansion, an extra couple of frequencies from TOM using other carriers, including D8, and of course any expansion that BE bring with them. I also remain surprised that FR haven't knocked the door for further routes, with what appears to be a successful route with their TFS, there remain to be a number of FR sort of routes that could be taken up at the airport.

Also, Aer Lingus Regional seem to have increased DUB to 13x per week, from what was (I believe) 12x per week this Summer despite BE also taking on this route. Surely good news !