PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern wannabes
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2015, 03:40
stampee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wyoming,

What is your beef against pilots joining CSA? You obviously are bitter and twisted for some reason. Could it be you have no escape from your present employer due to circumstances beyond your control?

I have been employed by CS on the B787 since the beginning it is the easiest money I have ever earned in my career. I fly with good guys to great destinations all with 4 pilots and do takeoff and landings basically whenever I want. I have never had to beg a PIC for a sector nor have I ever cowered in the corner breathing smoke or had to fetch a tea for the master PIC.

Is the job perfect at CS obviously not but which contract job is these days.
They have come a long way in improving their dealings with foreign pilots since I've been employed here. The A330 is a great fleet the B787 is getting to the point of being acceptable, I'm hearing the B777 has some issues at the moment.

Having said what I have I would never recommend any pilot quit an existing job for any Chinese Airline. LWOP, furlough or unemployed sure give it a try you may just stay longer then you think once you settle in to a routine and have figured out how to get along with everything and everyone in the system over here.

Cheers