PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Today oct 29, realistic to start and pass exam for MET + RADNAV on dec 15 ?
Old 29th Oct 2015, 16:41
plane1259

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Today oct 29, realistic to start and pass exam for MET + RADNAV on dec 15 ?

Hello,

Sorry for the poor english in the subject, I had to comply with character restriction but I also wanted to include all clues in the question.

I explain the situation, I already passed 8/14 exams, first time pass in two sits : 21 - 31 - 32 - 80 and 10 - 22 - 40 - 70
I am in modular and I have a day job. I can study in the evening and part of week ends (limited to woman acceptance factor).

I want to keep the most difficult subjects (to me) for the very end : Gen Nav and Flight Planning.

I passed my second batch yesterday. We are october 29th, there is a sitting in my area in december 15th. Now I'm telling myself : just keep beating the best and score 2 exams on the next date, then you will be able to relax and enjoy christmas holidays.

Practically, I opened the RadioNav book yesterday and I'm guessing this won't be the hardest one. This one is doable on dec 15th. But I don't want to smoke a sitting for one and only exam. I must pass two. That leave me with MET. The book is huge, maybe the thickest.

So the question is can I do MET + RADIONAV in 1 month and 15 days from start to exam. 45 days. And pass. Having a day job and a wife.

If I put only 3 hours of study a day for 45 days. Doable ? Or too risky for MET ? Anyone ?