PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWQUAY
Thread: NEWQUAY
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2015, 18:33
NewquayJacob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the ADF was more productive during the last couple of years when PAX number were below 200,000, but now with the recent Flybe 'expansion' e.g. Birmingham, 10 x weekly Manchester in the summer and London STN as well as Aer Lingus to Dublin - passenger numbers have began to pick up again and the airport is therefore less reliant on the ADF with numbers reaching the 250,000 mark.

STN appeared to be successful so maybe be a candidate for FR along with ALC as flown previously? I would imagine that the airport may pick up a daily domestic and 2/3 summer seasonal such ALC or PMI.

Easyjet don't appear to have released anything for S16 - but LPL was only flown in July and August.

The Weekly Flybe UK domestics (EDI, BHD, NCL) seem to performed slightly under last years figures.

LGW is regularly carrying 10,000+ passengers a month since the PSO introduction.

Skybus have today released their S16 schedule with 3 daily departures to IOS (MONDAY - Saturday) at the minute - although more likely to be added later on as before.
The departures are at 08:00, 13:50, 17:05 arriving back at NQY at 09:25, 12:35, and 18:35.

Personally I hope FR fly NQY-AGP - but I know this is wishful thinking!