PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 500 hr Line Training in eastern Europe by MSD Aviation
Old 26th Oct 2015, 04:33
Pilot200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
please I do need real advice based on facts. Is anybody has dealt with this agency, or anyone has any information about this program. I don't need your view on the line training. by the way I did work hard for the last five years for my money, day and night with a lot of over times. I am not getting any damn dollar from my parents, bec simply they don't have it. I am 39 years old now, I have been waiting for more than 8 years for any opportunity, & I have applied everywhere you can imagine, personal & online, I have traveled everywhere, but nothing has been happened. I do realise now that it's impssible to get a job in any airline big or small without 5oo hr on type with total 1500 or 1000 hr if you are lucky. guys I am running out of time, I have only five years left to have this hrs built or I have lost everything. as you know the cut off age is at 45. I knew couple friends did that line training through Eagle Jet few years ago, now they are flying. at that time I didn't have enough money to do that. now I have saved some money as I mentioned, but I couldn't find any program at Eagle Jet for FAA licence on jet, like A320 or B737NG.