PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Weston/NFC, Dublin for PPL+: Opinions please?
Old 3rd Jul 2003, 01:15
Steepclimb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flash_heart, do you work for them? Actually I hope to be working for them by the end of the summer. So naturally the standard will improve LOL!

My advice is to get stuck into the scene there. Don't just turn up fly around the Liffey, Leixlip and the Spa Hotel and go home. Hang around and make friends. Go drinking after hours and help out if anything needs doing. It's called networking and it's fun too.

Some of the most fun and hardest flying I ever did was with Aerial/NFC. As you enter the lounge stop and look at the picture of the former encumbents on the wall surrounding Margaret wearing their best blues and greys. I should be there as most of them are mates. You can be in photo number two if you put in the effort. I intend to be in it.

You will hear criticism, sometimes justified but as it's effectively the only game in town you don't have a choice. But I believe you only get out of it what you put into it.

Two of their Instructors just got into Ryanair, take from that what you will. Good Luck. See you soon.