PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Bliar Revelations
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2015, 18:45
AnglianAV8R

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I must just say how refreshing this thread is. It is good to see that so many sensible people recognise the wrong doing of GW2. Sadly, it has been repeated in Libya and now Syria. The only foreign military aircraft operating legitimately over Syria, according to international law/UN are the Russians. Yet our media spouts the party line, even repeating the concern that Russian strikes are directed against groups formed/equipped by the CIA ! So just think about it, how did that mess start ? There seems to be a common denominator in all these conflicts, with the same poodle trotting along behind every damn time. As for Bliar, I despise the man but doubt the system that he serves will deal with him. That system is rotten and corrupt to the core.

I frequent this hallowed place as I grew up with the military and have done my little bit in uniform too, which leads to my purpose in posting a question......
I have experienced the pressure that is put on individuals in questionable situations and on one occasion have refused to comply with an order, as it was not lawful. The person threatened me with discipline, but backed down when I stood my ground. Now I know that our military act on the instructions of Auntie Lilibets Ministers, but should the High Command not draw the line at illegal actions ? I believe that international law and the rules of conflict are taught at Staff College level, so does that not confer culpability on them ? Answers on a postcard...

As for you chaps watching this from the shadows, examine your conscience.