PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lapl
Thread: Lapl
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2015, 09:24
ryanayre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Liam, Not sure exactly where you live but being 115 miles from Inverness are you by any chance near Thurso? I have a headset, kneeboard, bag and a couple of protractors that you can have if you want, I used these when I also did my training at Inverness although that was with the previous flying school (HFS). If you do want them and are not nearby I can always drop these bits off at Highland Aviation next time I'm down that neck of the woods. You have been given some good advice here and all I can say is stick at it, there will be times when you will be disappointed with your performance and with all the travelling involved your enthusiasm may waiver, please don't give up as the reward at the end far out ways any temporary disappointment. Lastly and this is not directed at Highland Aviation in particular, DO NOT PAY UP FRONT FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS OF HOURS unless at the very least it is done with a credit card and NEVER WITH A DEBIT CARD. I was caught out with the previous school (No connection whatsoever with Highland Aviation) but was fortunate that I had paid with a credit card and managed to get a refund.
Cheers, Richard