PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2015, 16:45
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATnotts,

I'm not too bothered about the fact MAN still has some public ownership. It's important to remember though, in recent years, more money has foe 'the other way' in the form of dividends to the councils due to good performances at the airport.

What is irritating about Paul Kehoe, is his blatant petty whinging.

He does it against Heathrow (but to be fair so does half to UK so unfair to single him out on that), but, he almost has some unhealthy obsession with disparaging anything MAN does.

Is it jealousy? Was he turned down for a top job there? Who knows, but, like I say, his attacks are one way,, like I say, I have never heard the bosses at MAN attack BHX the way Paul attacks MAN, so, makes me wonder why he feels the need to air he rather unprofessional dirty laundry in public is beyond me.

If he has a general grievance with MAN, why doesn't he go about it in the right way? His Twitter rants and such will probably come back to bite him one day, so why doesn't he make an official complaint or something pigpen he firmly believes MAN is getting an unfair subsidy. The EU can get tough on state aid, so, if he believes he has a genuine case, why not go for it?...Oh right, they are unsubstantiated, petty and childish rants, that's why.