PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Bliar Revelations
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2015, 16:11
skridlov

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Hindsight is a marvellous thing

Reading through the thread I'm gratified that there appears to now be a consensus about this vile individual's treasonable culpability in taking UK into an illegal war on behalf of a foreign power (and for his personal vanity) by soliciting deliberate falsification of intelligence data. Of course this falsification was aided and abetted by numerous of his cabal in the "intelligence" services. I entirely agree that Blair should now be sitting in a cell at the ICC awaiting trial - or, preferably, already serving a long sentence. Personally I think that treason of this ultimate severity should still be treated as a capital offence and the man's neck stretched...

However, over the years I've used PPRUNE as a source of informed comment about a range of aviation and related matters this consensus now astonishes me. I wonder what the same commentators were saying in the run-up to the conflict? My gut feeling is that many of them would have been shouting down those, like myself, who saw through the deception from the beginning.