PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Bliar Revelations
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2015, 15:40
SAMXXV

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We all know that whatever Blair did really doesn't matter now. The devil has made his millions along with the she-devil "campaigning" for Human Rights, but lining the pockets of her family.

I have not noticed the "Pond Life" Blair family ever once championing or ever referring to the servicemen they sent to their deaths.

I am utterly amazed that Blair has lasted so long without being assassinated by the enemies he created. I am sure that sooner or later Mossad ( or more probably the CIA, to protect US perceived interests over Russia) will serve him his due rights. Let's see if the Chilcott enquiry (Now there is another bag of self serving political worms) will exonerate anybody.

Lets be honest, there are only 2 things protecting Blair. The agreement reached between the USA & the UK Government in 2002 and his behind the scenes agreements with Middle East nations.

I am amazed that he has not yet been targeted. I wonder why, & would that be because of the Middle Eastern countries who bankroll his family?