PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2015, 15:32
eggc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted what was seen elsewhere, but not just from any Tom, Dick or Harry.

I'm fully aware there is a lot of nonsense out there, so I chose who I take seriously carefully.

Hainan did plan an a/c at MAN, that changed though through the week as a spare a/c became a problem, that info from more than one reliable source, so the initial report was correct but in a fluid world things change...as they clearly did in this case.

The same source for the PVG route, but again he also called the PEK route with the right frequency, and days of operation, I can only think PVG will follow at some point, but not quite yet.

The news on investment from HNA Group is still there for all to see on Routes Online and other online articles, again this maybe in the pipeline, but not at a stage for it to be announced today. Who knows !!

So all in all the info that appeared through the week was fairly accurate, and may yet become even more accurate in the near future if a PVG route is forthcoming, but a lesson to be learned is nothing is official until official and should be treated as such.