PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Presidential Helicopter Cabins Made in INDIA ?????
Old 23rd Oct 2015, 14:54
Stinger10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LONE-

Frustration. Sorry. I have been saying the same thing over and over and it must be my poor communication skills as to why my point is being missed.

Although I will admit, I didn't realize that "hypocrisy" was a 4-letter flag-able word. It just accurately and factually describes the situation so not sure why its considered noise? This is where we come to discus all things rotary-wing, regardless of whether you agree with the subject or not, No?

As for my stock in AW...... I have had the good fortune to fly just about everything rotary-wing (except V-22) including the S-92. The 101 is one of the best a aircraft I have ever flown. Proven itself in combat in very tough places. What happened to it, and how it was slandered, not to mention a complete waste of $3B tax payer money, has never sat right with me. Never will. I agree the VH-3 absolutely has to be replaced immediately. It's never going back to an AW101 either, but you cannot reward bad behavior by letting things just slip by without comment.