PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 questions coming up
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2015, 17:39
mothergoose1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A320 questions coming up

I have a couple of questions ,need some clearity on them.

1. In external pneumatic start ,if the pressure is low you can use two external carts in parallel.how do two external pneumatic carts work in parallel,has anyone had any experience with these.

2.In start valve fault ,supplementary procedures ,it states use cabin for contact with ground crew .Ambiguity here.

3.in an hp bleed valve fault ,the Mel States to open cross bleed and turn affected bleed off ,why is this ?

4.i have noticed some crew taking Apu bleed on just as the aircraft is taxing in to park and than turning off both engines rather than parking the aircraft first and taking APU bleed on than shutting engines off which is the proper way.

5.how to know which fmgc is master ,does It depend on which side is the ap on.

6. in line flying often at parking we get 1fd- ,so we try to simultaneously switch both FDS off and than try to turn them on .why is this done simultaneously ,though the computer reset table doesn't state this technique of simultaneously switching fds off .

7. Last but not the least sometimes in approach I've seen some crew manually setting a higher v approach when they saw that they are too close to the vls, they increase it by 2 or even more , isn't the gs mini suppose to cater for speed reduction .