PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BEIJING CAPITAL AIRLINES
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2015, 14:15
gatorman330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys, just been told recently that the company are very short of captains here at BCA, big expansion plans and that there's now a bonus for us to get guys into the company of 5000 usd for each guy that gets on line.. very nice of them to do that, anybody wants to join and needs a little extra i will split it with you if it comes, (new handbag for the mrs, she gets all my bonuses anyway) so if you are interested and want to join BCA give me a shout and i will give you a direct email for our recruitment person, (go through agency and you get nothing! eventually you have to choose an agency to represent you though) i have also suggested today that they offer a joining bonus to attract guys which gets paid a little while after joining as travel is not paid for 6 months, then paid 6 months in arrears plus you will join on a training salary until on line(still good but would be nice to get a few extra shekels after a while, not sure how that will go down, i will keep you informed)
Not pushing you guys to go elsewhere but I would also say that chengdu airlines have just brought out what initially sounds like a great package for 320 captains so if you want to be based in chengdu, have a look at that, google it.
As for the 330's here, we now have one, the 2nd should have been here but is delayed by a few weeks, the plan is to have over 20 330's in the next 5 years or so, so if you are waiting for direct entry 330 then maybe wait for a little while, only a matter of time before they open that avenue up but historically 330 jobs pay less than 320! not sure why!
Also a rumour our group are starting another airline next year here in sunny sanya
About BCA basing, if you want sanya you should get it! if you want beijing you will get it but you will fly a lot out of all the other bases including sanya so not that much time in beijing if you bring your family