PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silk Air MI 185
Thread: Silk Air MI 185
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2003, 20:27
cargo boy
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

It's becoming fairly obvious to most of us that wsherif1 has very little idea about that which he purports to be an expert on. His single issue campaign that most pilot induced crashes/suicides over the last 20 years or so are in fact wake turbulence or wx induced turbulence upsets that were not recovered shows that he is more of a loony conspiracy theorist with the NTSB out to get him. I would worry more about wsherif1 ending up on the top of a water tower with a rifle and a high power scope!

It's one thing to theorise but to make statements wsherif1 as wsherif1 has, with the refusal to even acknowledge other possibilities and at the same time making obvious errors in his presentation just shows to those of us who are indeed real pilots that he is an enthusiast with a conspiracy theory. Too much spare time which he probably uses to read accident reports and a natural fear that 'they're coming to get him' have led to him assuming that his authoratitive style will be accepted without query on here.

Unfotunately, people like Crockett, who lost close family and are still tragically trying to get some kind of closure on this terrible crash have to suffer the silly theories of an enthusiastic but single issue conspiracy theorist. Take it from the majority of normal pilots, wsherif1 has not provided any credentials to back up his expertise which he spouts on about and is therefore discredited in our eyes, just as the Indonesian investigation team were.