PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2015, 22:12
AdamThePassenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/213/2176.pdf

Linksair are still responsible for ticketing, and AFAIK are the ones paying for the Metroliner to run the route at the moment, although I cannot see how they are making money on it as it cannot be cheap. Future operators?

Citywing - Used to run the route, and can easily get a 4th LET 410 off VAA to run it.

Loganair - BE have just opened a base at CWL, so they might want to have the extra route. I really hope this is the case and people can start connecting from Anglesey through CWL to Europe. Saab 340 likely too big so Twin Otter maybe? They still have G-BVVK.

Eastern Airways - Already have a presence at CWL, but I would imagine a J41 is too big for the route.

Aurigny - Seems unlikely as they are having enough problems with the Dorniers at the moment and what shot of the Tris.

Blue Islands - Nope, got rid of all their jetstreams and an ATR 42 is far too big.

North Flying - Currently running the route for links air. Could this be the new order for the route?

Basically, we need someone who operates J31s, Metroliners, Do228s, LET 410s, Twin Otters or anything else with 15-20 seats.

Adam