PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2015, 17:22
koubri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone.
After a very very long application process I am very happy to say that i will be in the January class :-)
Thanks for all of you who took time to share infos about the screening and hope to see many of you there for a beer.
I was wondering if someone could give some info on the accomodation during the training when your family come to visit. I know AJX will pay ticket and accomodation for my wife to visit for a week. I understood it is better if she comes at the beginning of the training while it is not too busy and in any case before the sim sessions starts. I would like to have her longer than a week if that’s possible. So is it possible for her to stay with me in the company accomodation if she’s here for more than a week ? Is it something like a one bedroom apartment or is it something very small like a hotel room ? How do you guys usually do ?

Otherwise for thoose going for the screening, the gauges here in this forum are very acurate. Make sure you study the sim briefing pack very well. The whole process is extremely long but in my opinion it defenitely worths the patience.