PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (BHD)
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2015, 11:46
panpanpanpan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must admit the current posts are more informative and give a different perspective than the "my airport is better than yours" routine which was getting rather tiresome!

In these days of FOI requests and electronic trails of communications being left in everything we do, it would be a very brave or foolish politician that would leave themselves open in months or years to come of accusations of dodgy dealings or bias. Surely they are meant to serve us and what is best for the country and not their own interests.

SecondDog, ref the seats for sale, I find it incredibly frustrating that a decision can be continuously appealed time and time again, particularly when the process is driven by your main competitor! There is a whiff of the runway extension debacle about this one, no doubt we will have BCAW (whatever happened them by the way, been very quiet recently) dragged out after being briefed by Aldergrove on how seats for sale increase will kill their Granny, break the roof tiles of their roof and destroy all the local kids education.