PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek on a "Down Hill" spiral
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2015, 10:54
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikita, with (limited) respect, you are beginning to make yourself look rather foolish!

You originally came to this forum with well constructed and meaningful posts about your plight at the hands of vile managers in EK ground/airport services, and I think in general we all felt sorry for you and were genuinely interested to hear how you were poorly treated even though it had absolutely nothing to do with being a Professional Pilot in Dubai or any other country for that matter.

Sadly though, my opinion of you has now changed! This I hasten to add is of your own doing... How dare you come along to a Professional Pilots (of which you are neither) Forum and spout childish vitriol towards a senior airline Captain.

I have been flying for 28 years ( a similar amount of time to Harry and many others here), we have worked our arses off to pass tough courses and exams over the years, not to mention 10's or 100's of thousands of dollars of financial sacrifice to get to our positions today - we have allowed our profession and our deserved pride to degrade horribly over the years and I'm damned if I'm going to sit back and idly observe someone who has NO CLUE what our job entails slag off a colleague whether I agree with their sentiments or not.... How bloody dare you!!!!!

There was nothing in Harry's post that wasn't factual, nor was there anything rude or cutting!

Yes its a 'public' forum - mores the pity as it allows people like you who know cock all about OUR industry to spout crap they now nothing about.

You have now exposed yourself (not in a good way - sorry DD) and shown your true colours and have succeeded in making yourself look silly! I now wander whether the 'vile' managers were absolutely spot on in telling you to piss off back to Eastern Europe - I know how they feel!

Phew, thats better - time for a beer!

(sorry for the thread drift folks, but it needed to be said)