Old 15th Oct 2015, 17:09
  #5 (permalink)  
Alex Whittingham
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Bristol, England
Age: 61
Posts: 1,540
They have 'satellite operations' run by either themselves or contracting companies under their main approval. As regards your initial question, you need an ICAO PPL to start EASA professional training and, as Paco says, a Jordanian one is fine. As to the remainder of your licensing in Jordan suggest you contact Ayla Aviation who make be able to suggest something.
Alex Whittingham is online now