PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (BHD)
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2015, 21:49
SecondDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strangely enough I disagree. TI is a cross border body designed to promote the island abroad. I like this part and think their investment is necessary to promote growth in multiple sectors.

However, given the amount per passenger that was offered to KLM per head compared to what other potential services that could be/have been mooted from BFS have been offered per head, this should be creating some very awkward questions for the chairman of TI in his position as CEO of the beneficiary airport (Given as pointed out by many that AMS was already served by BFS and therefore KLM was only really likely to choose BHD)

Somehow though these questions are not being asked. I believe this is because of the same political influence that shut down Boal so that they can monopolize car parking. This poses more questions about jobs for the boyos in Northern Ireland and casts a very large shadow over potential development of the aviation sector in N.I.

Meanwhile DUB sails into the sunset laughing all the way to the big American bank.