PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More resignations at easyJet...
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2003, 04:53
HackneyedHarry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

A little advice for my friend Mad McMax:

I've known you for fair amount of time now and have regarded you as a friend in the past but I'm afraid to say you've finally lost the 'big picture' ( and the plot or crossed the line ) and I can longer sup from the same lsd bowl that is your desire. Promote EJ for all your might but don't lie and defame as you climb the ladder as it will most surely come back to haunt you both in your career and as an individual but more importantly it will hurt the company we have put so much time and effort into over the last five to six years.
You and I know that the two men in question were never going to be demoted, it was you. Indeed one of them had been made the acting FOM the day before he resigned. I had hoped that you were a man of higher beliefs and of a decent moral standing but I stand corrected and embarrassed. I am in no doubt that your new found credentials in the art of deceit and outright bull****ting ( please excuse the simplicity ) will be embraced by whats left of the EJ manangement but please do remember it's difficult to manage a workforce that has your number and that has little or no respect. As the remaining RFM show some courage and mettle, that is so lacking in easyland at present, and begin to try and correct what you and I know are the fundamental problems that belign EJ. You've made a major blunder and may I politely suggest you apologise to the gentlemen concerned forthwith or this will turn into your watergate.

Good luck to us all in EJ because it looks like we're going to need it;
the only RFM left wears leather trousers... Ah yes the road to success......

As Ever Harry

Last edited by HackneyedHarry; 2nd Jul 2003 at 22:54.