PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bu**ar off...and leave your watch!
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2015, 17:24
exuw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Make up your mind.

Either you are a supremely Machiavellian troll who has succeeded in ensnaring a civvie who has never served on a squadron (thanks for the definition, by the way - very helpful) into your cunningly camouflaged internet net or you are an individual who for whatever reasons clearly has issues over his perceived treatment since he left the military (as evidenced by your original post and your right to reply at #54 taken together).

If the former, then you seem to have netted many others aside from me. Well done. Good military banter and all that. I have, of course, never come across the concept of banter in all my years of civilian life - clearly my loss.

However I strongly suspect the latter since your posts are so "thinly veiled" as to leave little doubt. It's a bit late now to call a wah.

But you are quite right. I really shouldn't be posting here at all. No doubt the moderators will step in if they feel strongly enough about it, eh?

By the way, Union Jack, I have no difficulty in verbalising USyO in much the same way I can NATO.