PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Angry Air France union protesters storm HQ; Air France execs 'forced to flee'
Old 10th Oct 2015, 13:21
FRying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Stiglet : Oh yes, it's very mean....How mean, how super mean it is. I won't get caught with a smile on my face as it is soooo mean. This way, I'm a good boy.

What is wrong with you ? Sure it's violent. On the other hand, what do you think about the violence imbedded in the fact hundreds of pilots have to pay to work ? What do you think of the violence in having people changing bases throughout Europe for no obvious reason ? What do you think about the violence of having poor pilots flying several million dollars airplanes for extremely long hours, day and night with no respect no only for flight safety but also for these pilots' health and private life ? What do you think of the violence in having a pilot fired upon some bitter manager's will for the most minute and irrelevant reason.

Come on, cut that sorry whinge about those "poor" little managers who were going to fire 3000 people.