PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Oct 2015, 20:13
tow.pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair Assessment

Dear collegues,

I applied to Ryanair in June, I received the email on the 2nd of September, I did not realized untill the 23rd and responded inmediately, I do not know why but none of my smartphones ever gave me the notification... dont trust a smartphone!

I responded on the 23rd, got the email saying that the CV have been sent and positive feedback after 11 days, in the email they said that they would call me at anytime, it was wednesday 7th of October so I thought... ok! maybe next week? no guys, next day, yesterday they called me and did not say anything about assessment dates she just said that next week she will send me an email regarding the dates and I wasnt expecting nothing till next week but it happened that I received a call this afternoon again.

Guys I have been in the position where they would call all my collegues and not me for a few months and lost my hopes but it turned to be my time now, once it happens it goes super quick!

I have the assessment next wednesday 21st of October.

I wish you all good luck guys, there will be +100 airplanes coming in the upcoming years, just be patient they will call everyone and they will start contacting people for second chances.

I will keep you guys updated.

Regards