PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling
Thread: Vueling
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2015, 15:31
vikdream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been reading this thread for a while and guys this is getting a bit too silly. As somebody said before, the conditions are on the Internet, "Boletín Oficial del Estado".

Even if you should have a minimum level of Spanish, I understand the situation and I have found it for you:

https://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2015/07/...-2015-7949.pdf

Basically, salaries are as follows for level E (you need 1500h factorized hours to get into the higher one, not that is much better).

Mainly for level E:

Basic salary (annual): 11244E
Monthly hours above 55: 14EUR
Imaginaria (24h home standby): 56,06EUR
Airport standby: 28,03EUR
National daily per diems: 52EUR
International daily per diems: 92EUR

That is obviously before tax. You do the maths guys. That's the truth and I wish you the best, but remember it is a summer contract, laid off for the winter, then maybe you will come back. No base is guaranteed and certainly they will move you around. TR is around 20.000EUR.

These are the facts. Not going to say what I think about them but if you were astonished by the 1000EUR a month basic salary well, it is true (it's even less actually). Even on level 5 it only goes up to 14900EUR basic per year. No sick pay, if you are sick, 900EUR after tax at the best in your pocket. If you get Barcelona it is not as expensive as it used to be but you will struggle with 900EUR if debt free, let alone European bases.

Not going to talk about morale and lifestyle because I only want to do facts and because the ones not impressed by their conditions are not going to be impressed by other things.

Good luck if you carry on, most of you will and Vueling will be very grateful.