PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Weaver - Beware
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2015, 12:24
debiassi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FerryAir No Connection To Robert Weaver

Ferryair, it’s probably a coincidence that you two appear to be inextricably linked.

It’s probably not helped by the fact that you don’t really help yourself.

Let me give you an example.

It’s a little convoluted but bear with me.

Yesterday I received an email/rant, supposedly aimed at our intrepid friend but for some strange reason, I was copied in bcc.

The email senders IP address had been masked and there was no signature.

Nor was there any attempt to identify the sender to me in the subsequent exchanges, despite the sender saying he wanted to be 100% transparent so that I could be sure he was in no way connected to Weaver.

All seemed very strange so I decided to enlist the help of a techie friend of mine who uncovered some very interesting information.

Appears the sender was a Colin Dace who was unknown to me but as you can see below.

The contents of the email seemed to suggest the sender was sick of been seemingly associated with Rupert?

I have heard similar laments in the past from yourself, also from "Truth Prevails" re N344SE, but have never heard of any connection with a Colin Dace.

I did see that there was a person by this name who regularly contributed on the BMAA forums which you also used to frequent until they banned you, allegedly?

From memory, Weaver also used to frequent that site but that’s probably also more coincidence.

My techie was also able to trace the origin of the email from the swat.pilot tag and this worked its way back to the link at the end of this post.

Firstly the email train.

Sent: 08 October 2015 19:47
To: Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery Llc <[email protected]>
Subject: Response to an email you sent

Rob,
You need to use a Toilet, you are so full of **** that you might consider emptying your bowel to save yourself the agony of storing so much ****e within you.
To be blunt, I am sick of getting linked to you & your company.
Too many people are hunting you down, trust me you don't want me adding to the hunt.

If I ever cross paths with you again, you will wish someone else found you first, I can confirm that I will take retribution for all the hassle you have caused me.
You really are a stupid man, I had put you out of my mind, but you have to be the arse that you are, For the record I have a registered office that has been the same place for the last 12 years..... Can you say the same? I guess you can't..... in fact you can't say you have an office anywhere taking that your many pursuers have proven none of the purported offices exist.
Please desist from engaging in any dialogues with me, if you do persist I will take actions that will be extremely detrimental to you.
In laymen terms, **** off and annoy someone who is scared by your threats.
I have skills that would be used to really spoil your life and you should be grateful that I have shown you leniency up until now.

Oh by the way, I am living very comfortably in a property that you would need to rip off at least 100000 more people for your usual amount to even be able to get a sniff at my level of opulence.
Quit whilst you still have the opportunity to do so.

On 8 Oct 2015 20:03, "Alpha2Bravo" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, great response but not sure if this was meant to be sent to me?

Has Walter Mitty been up to no good again?

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 8 October 2015 at 20:08:26 BST
To: David Plange <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Response to an email you sent

Yes, he has threatened me with his legal action..... not sure how he intends to do that from Romania ?
I sent it as Bcc to you because I am being 100% transparent in that I have no links to Weaver.

The email address showed up this when researched.

https://badoo.com/en/0463414489/

https://badoo.com/en/0463414489/

Anyone looking at the swat pilot forums, it wouldnt take long before they found references to people doing work for "Ferryair", bounced cheques, promises of remittances not coming to fruition, lame excuses etc etc, very similar to another infamous company.

Combine this with crashed and trashed aircraft, alleged insurance fraud, failure to submit an accident report for N344SE to the ruling authority, namely the FAA. pilots lack of qualifications by the assemble crew member/s???

Can you really blame people for making a con-nection between the two companies?

I also find it slightly strange that the same email address could point to two completely different individuals or do you have some association with a Mr Colin Dace or are they maybe one and the same??

I find after last night’s impromptu correspondence, my interest has been rekindled