PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2015, 03:31
BrazilianPilot2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And about wife and kids

Hi guys, first of all, congrats for the explanation!
Now, let me introduce myself:
I'm from Brazil, 33 years old and I've been work as a flight instructor and operational safety manager at Campinas Flying Club since January 2013. I have 1300TT, 1000PIC, Single Engine Land, Multi-engine land, IFR and Flight Instructor Ratings. I have been flying C150, C152, C172, C210, P28R, PA30, PA34 and the taildraggers PAUL and AB11. I'm married and have a daughter 1 and 1/2 year old.
I've been trying get a job in Africa in the last 2 years. In this week I received an email from one company in Maun and I'm very excited about it.
The question is: if I go to Maun in this year, after face all that situation related here before and get this job, it's possible bring my family (wife and daughter) after 5-6 months to Maun to live with me?
I will be able to rent a house, buy a old car (if is really necessary), put my little daughter on school, living a normal (and simple) life, with food, whater, energy, internet, with a salary of 9-10000 pulas?
Or the best way is keep my family in my hometown during the time I will stay in Maun?!

Have a good flight for all, always!

Regards!