PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 8th Oct 2015, 19:51
imedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do and Late Tonight, yea I'm serious. Thankfully someone emailed me some answers, but is this not a forum to ask questions about FlyDubai for new hires and potential employees? I'm starting soon and am trying to sort out what I should pack.

At my current job in the US, I had to buy all my uniform up front, and then if I needed additional stuff it was reimbursed. I've been told that at FlyDubai the uniform is given to the employees. Maybe that is how it works outside of the US.

I searched this whole thread, and couldn't find any info saying the pants are Navy Blue. This information is useful to me because now I won't pack my black work slacks. Considering we only get to bring what can fit in checked bags, and 3500 AED worth of shipping expense, it's important to me to decide what to pack.

A lot of people getting hired have never been on FZ nor have they seen a FZ crew. Hence asking questions that may sound dumb.