PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2015, 17:04
ssflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bristol parking,review...

Have used this twice recently. My first booking was direct with the official airport site as there was a discount offer on meet and greet ( there are always offers/voucher codes on the other parking options)
Bristol Airport - Arrivals, Departures, Flights and Airport Parking | Bristol Airport
For my second trip the discount was not available so I booked at 18% discount through SkyPark Secure after checking their credentials (they also trade as Skypark Steve)
Airport Parking | Search & SAVE | SkyParkSecure
The booking confirmation from Skypark Steve was identical to the Official Airport one, the only difference was the price.
The Meet & Greet system works well, you phone the M&G number 10 minutes before arrival and you park in a reserved meet & greet area in the drop-off car park adjacent to the terminal where staff are waiting for you.
On both occasions the car was inspected and two minor scratches noted.On return we phoned their number after collecting hold luggage and our car was waiting for us in the designated area.
On both occasions the staff were very professional, the car was certainly parked on site as per their contract (less than 2 miles covered) no damage and other than seat adjustment nothing had been altered.
Will certainly use them again
SS