PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have no fear...Jennifer has saved the day!
Old 8th Oct 2015, 07:49
Mr Mac

Received 153 Likes on 96 Posts
SLF here, and I think the advert is both quite funny and correct, and points out the big difference between what you get in equipment between some of the tired US carriers and EK. I know you have issues, from the various posts with EK erosion of T & C, and the downgrading you all seem to feel (or the ones who post anyway), but this was aimed at SLF, and the differences between EK and lets be honest many of the legacy carriers A/C, which are in some cases vast. The jibe about cabin crews and safety from emratty I think is a bit low as I have not heard of any issues with any EK crew in an emergency situation, and having flown with you for quite few years sometimes in rough weather, I have not observed any either, unlike Delta a couple of years ago in the Tornado season in the mid west when on a couple of flights they appeared very nervous and agitated.
I have travelled widely over many years, with many carriers past and present, and the A/C cabins on all the ME3 are in a different league to many of the worlds airlines, and especially the US legacy carriers. That is not to say that all of EK,s own A/C are brand new but the bar (no pun intended) as seen by SLF is considerably higher with these carriers than that attained by the US legacy's.

Regards
Mr Mac