PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL-3
Thread: LIVERPOOL-3
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2015, 07:16
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Show us the proof then Ameytst.

You are 100% certain, so, such proof should be very easy to come by.

Like I say, funny how MAG only 'chased' wiz when their LPL contract was up, and funny how it was in no way shape or form wizz aiming for a better deal.

I'm pretty sure that if MAN was as anti competitive against LPL as some say they are, then, given how they have managed to attract larger bases from Easyjet and Ryanair with them moving flights away from LPL into MAN, the latter being infamous for their hunt of low fees, then I have no doubt that if MAN really, really wanted wizz, then They could get wizz. I'm not saying that I know for a fact MAN didn't approach wizz, but, I'm not saying that I know 100% they didn't. It's just conjecture from both sides.

However, to give them a super favourable deal would no doubt upset the apple art, so, rightly are saying no for the time being.

But, like I Say, show me unequivocal proof that MAN approached wizz and not the other way round, and we can leave the topic be, but some how, I doubt you will be able to provide such proof, so, this will remain conjecture from both sides.