PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2015, 20:21
GVP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, new here. First of all i'd like to thank all of you for your advices and suggestions which have been very useful

Nevertheless, i finally decided to post on this topic because of this little doubt: I was waiting for a suitable Stage 2 assesment date but after a couple of cancellations i knew about two days before the date that i couldn't attend the last weeks, i checked again my invitation link from NATS and something changed. Instead of the traditional "There are no time slots available for this event as the date is fully booked (...etc)" i get "This event is no longer available for registration. PLEASE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INVITATION EMAIL AND CHECK BACK FOR NEW DATES. WHEN WE OPEN UP NEW DATES, YOU WILL BE SENT A REMINDER EMAIL."

What does this exactly means? Maybe it's vacancies for the current TATC training course are all covered? When i check back my NATS Careers Vacancies system portal that job opening is still there... And i can even apply again..

At least the "When we open up new dates you will be sent a reminder email" somehow reassures me...

By the way, best of luck to all of you attending Stage 2 and 3 assesment and also to ab initio course crew!

Thanks in advance, cheers!