PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Twin Commander forum.
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2015, 15:51
AdamFrisch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Twin Commander forum.

Now that I'm back in the Commander fold I've been very frustrated with an ancient mailing list they keep in touch via. It's very hard to keep track of conversations or finding old information, and the only other factory forum being more or less dead - I suggested we start a new forum. The idea is to be a place on the internet for all things Commander, both pistons and turbines. Previously, there has always been a little gulf between the turbine owners/pilots and the piston owners and this is something I, and all Commander owners, hope the new forum can eliminate. Forum is hosted by a new Commander owner named Glenn who's in the software business and has his own servers.

For anyone at all interested in Commanders, pistons or turbines, or anyone wanting to contribute anything Commander, please know that you're most welcome at the new forum. You can view as guest. There's also a classified section if you want to sell a Commander, parts or anything. Obviously, it's early days yet and membership is growing, graphic profile is being refined etc, but we have some heavy hitters joining. I am myself not part of the executive branch or have any involvement, I just want it to succeed and become a good resource.

Twin Commander Group - Index

And here's a full pictorial of my 520 ownership from the day I first saw it until it left with its new owner to Siberia:

A pictorial of my adventures with my old 520 from 2011-2014.

And here's a pictorial of the "new" Turbo Commander so far:

Stepping up to old 680V turbine...

Come visit - everyone is invited!