PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2015, 14:28
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checked-in online this afternoon using the new Ryanair BETA website. It froze when I chose the select seat option resulting in me having to start again. Upon completion of check-in, the boarding pass appeared in a very odd format which would not print. The only way to resolve this was to revert to the old site, retrieve the booking and print the boarding pass from there. No problem with that.

Returned to the BETA site and selected the 'send feedback' option. Wrote a brief account of the technical issues. Upon pressing 'SEND' a red box appeared: "AJAX error thrown. JSON Parse Error. Unexpected identifier ... etc." Tried two or three more times, modifying the inputs slightly. Same outcome on each occasion.

I urge Ryanair to keep the old version of the website available until further notice. As an Apple OSX Mavericks user, I wouldn't like to be relying on the BETA website in its current form whilst traveling away from home.

Has anybody else here had a better experience of this new BETA site yet? Is it just an issue for MAC users?