PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook
Thread: Thomas Cook
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2015, 21:59
DomyDom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by All names taken
Hi
Can anyone in the know help here please...(armchair speculators can save their fingertips).

We have booked a large party from MAN to one of the Caribbean islands next month. We all wanted to go Premium Economy but we were told it wasn't available ......yet. We are all prepared to pay the extra premium for Premium Economy and effectively we are saying to TC ' We want to give you more money'.
Every time we ask TC about the situation, all we get is 'watch this space' or 'we are waiting for the delivery of another aircraft' and 'keep phoning back'.

Does anyone know if we will get our PE seats or not?
And a general note to TC - parts of the Caribbean are often considered premium destinations so it should not be too much of a surprise that some punters want to fly in PE (at least).
My wife and I just last week booked return PE seats for 3-17 March 2016 for MAN-UVF but we booked a Thomas Cook holiday through our local Co-op Travel shop. I understand that the seats are available even so this is one where I would go through an agent as they do have contacts. Good luck and I hope this helps.