PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helitech 2015
Thread: Helitech 2015
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2015, 16:29
Hughes500

Received 44 Likes on 26 Posts
HH

Well the truth about our ( my ) industry hurts at times, here's some examples

1. Piston engines that if you fitted in your car you would take back as not fit for purpose on their oil consumption amongst other things
2. Manufactures not designing their products and expecting us to pay for their mistake e.g. Robinson blades
3. Sikorsky having an AOG policy of 333 days for some parts
4. EASA making it impossible for public transport single engine helicopters being able to take off vertically, try explaining that to a punter ( what is the point of a helicopter ? )
5. Training companies promising things that those in the industry know is bordering on a scam.
6. Little or no warranty on products although UK law will have just changed that !!!
About time more of us stood up and be counted before we don't have an industry left
Incidentally I stated that I was going to Helitech as one of the UK's foremost instructors was lecturing, you have seemed to go off on a tangent when talking about her honour but on that subject Personally I wouldn't let anyone advertise in a public forum and say I was one of the UK's foremost instructors when obviously I am not.