PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - INSANITY
Thread: INSANITY
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2015, 13:34
in freedom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Power of Labor in the Internet Age

As for the proposed strike. How would you know that a thousand, a hundred or even 10 colleagues were to crusade loyally with you into the great uncertainty? So many colleagues have big mouths and raisin sized balls. Won't even carry a coffee by the FDM. Do you think you can trust them to follow through on a strike that is organized anonymously on the web? Most of them would just be happy to watch you sacrificing yourself for their benefit.

I tried writing seriously to the management before I walked out. Guess what the response was.

The one thing that seems to have gotten their attention was the WSJ article and complaints to various authorities. Honestly I think it can only be done after you leave but still have fresh evidence.

So here is my proposal. Let's get together as former pilots who still care, active pilots can contribute but stay out of the spotlight. Let's hit them where it hurts. The media, authorities and I think there are some interested parties in the US even in the presidential race. All of these channels are out of their control. They can't beat you once you left. The way EK is heading is a danger to the traveling public and an even bigger risk to anyone's health who is working as a pilot.

SOPS, Kap et al. What do you say? Feel free to PM me. Or just keep venting here.