PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Statins Bad press
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2015, 11:13
Radgirl

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts
I'd love to have a drink with you Gordomac. Someone who can be complementary and shoot me down at the same time would be fascinating.

Sorry to disappoint but I am not crouched over my keyboard with steam coming out of my ears. You will notice I refrained from posting for some time. An issue arises however when so many people post anecdotal stories because others might take them as science and compromise their care. It seems you may have reversed your type 2 diabetes as I have described in another thread so well done, but simply throwing drugs down the drain and not seeking further advice was d@@@.

Luckily as you say pilots are analytical and most will understand studies looking at tens of thousands of patients over decades carry more scientific weight than an individual's anecdote or your claims of some great conspiracy....... But you are being mischievous: if you were a 'rep' you should be aware knocking on my door is actually banned! You should be aware I dont control any patient I merely advise (albeit often from a perceived position of power). And to claim I 'often' get it wrong is the same as me saying you often crash your plane. Mistakes occur in both professions and both have massive regulation and regulators with sharp teeth!

Now how about that drink?